SECURE AND SAFE PAYMENTS
- Orders and payments in the 72EN.COM Online Store are 100% safe and secure. We accept the following payment methods in our shop:
- Credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express)
- Google Pay/ Apple Pay
When you own a PayPal-account, it is possible to pay online directly with that account. Your payment will be authorised immediately, to let your know whether your payment is approved.
Not in posession of a PayPal-account yet? Make sure to register at www.paypal.com
CREDIT CARDS: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS
- We make sure our payment process is secure. You can pay with your Visa, Mastercard or American Express credit card. The easiest way to shop online: easy, quick and reliable. When you choose to pay with a credit card, we ask you to enter the following details:
- Credit card number
- Expiration date (month / year)
- CVC-code (verification code)
- Name card holder
Google Pay/ Apple Pay
If you have a Google Pay/ Apple Pay enabled, you can use Google Pay/ Apple Pay on both desktop or mobile.
We accept Klarna Pay later (buy now, pay later with klarna in 14 days or so), Slice it (buy now,slice the payment at your own pace) and instalment (Pay later in 3 instalments), Right now Klarna payments support Sweden, Germany, UK, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Austria. (Please be noted that Klarna orders can only be approved only when the customer has no unpaid invoice with Klarna. If you need to use klarna, pls change the currency to EUR or GBP, DKK, NOK, SEK.)
I’m getting a payment error when I try to check out. What can I do?
If you’re getting an error message when trying to submit your payment, there’s probably an error or a typo in your billing information.
If the error message says “Your payment details couldn’t be verified. Check your card details and try again,” the issue is probably either the credit card number or CVV you entered.
If the error message says “Security code was not matched by the processor,” the issue is probably the CVV you entered.
Note about credit card payment details:
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then 72EN.COM stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.